Please read the following instructions carefully before completing your registration:
1) Select the event you’d like to attend. Please note there are two time slots for each show: 9:30am and 10:30am. Be sure you’ve selected the correct time slot before registering.
2) Complete the registration form in its entirety. Remember that we ask every attendee to make a suggested donation of $7.50. For example, if one adult and two children are attending, you should register for 3 tickets. However, we only ask that you provide registration information for the primary attendee (usually the adult in the party). All other attendees are counted by selecting the appropriate number of tickets in the “Number of Tickets” box on the registration form. Once done, press SUBMIT.
3) After pressing submit, you’ll have a chance to review your information. Please make sure all your contact information is correct and then press CONFIRM REGISTRATION.
4) Once you complete the registration page, you will receive an email confirming your registration and providing details about the show; however, you must continue to ensure payment is properly processed.
5) After registering you will be directed to a payment screen to complete your suggested donation/ticket registration. If you are paying online, click the “Visit PayPal” link and complete your purchase. Even if you do not have a PayPal account, you may use the interface to complete your donation using a credit card.
6) If you are paying by check, please download this form and mail it with your payment.
7) Upon successful payment, you will receive an email confirming your registration. Please bring this receipt/email and bring it with you for admittance.
If you have any questions, please contact us and we’ll be happy to assist.
Now, onto the show!
Tiny Tots Inside the Orchestra is an engaging 45-minute performance created for children ages 6 and under to introduce young kids to orchestral music. Families Inside the Orchestra is for kids and parents of all ages. We put kids literally “inside the orchestra” as they are surrounded on the stage by our adult professional orchestra. The audience hears well-known repertoire from “Looney Tunes” to Beethoven. Children stomp like giants during the “Montagues and Capulets,” grow with music during “Also sprach Zarathustra,” and riding into the sunset with the “William Tell Overture.”
Please read the following carefully:
This registration form is for the 9:30am show at Boettcher Hall on February 4, 2013. Please be sure this is the show you plan to attend before completing this form as your registration is good for a single show only.
IMPORTANT SHOW NOTES:
Please plan on arriving 30 minutes early to avoid parking delays. Carpooling is recommended. Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis. Bring your PayPal receipt for admittance. You will receive the receipt in a separate email after your purchase. If you prefer not to pay online, please be sure to still complete this registration form so we can count your seat(s), but download our Mail-in registration form by clicking here.
If you are interested in attending but are unable to meet our requested donation of $7.50, would like to register for a group or 20 more, or have any general questions about the Tiny Tots shows or registration process, contact us at email@example.com or call 303.355.7855.